The death of a loved one is always devastating, and more when it is unexpected, and caused by the action or inaction of another person, this is known as accidental death, in addition also causes serious economic problems, the family also is losing the economic income that this loved one contributed.
In such disastrous situations, it is hard to think clearly, but attorneys Salazar and Velazquez will help you at such a difficult time and protect your rights and those of your family.
Do you know what to do in case of an accident?
These are the main recommendations you should take in case you are involved in an accident.
- Call the police or 911 if there are injured
- Do not talk to the insurance or sign anything!
- Make sure you have the accident report
- Call Salazar & Velazquez 713-840-7777
After an accident, you have the right to be compensated for the injuries, pain and damage suffered during this accident, this includes loss of work and other causes that can affect your daily life because of this accident.
You need immediate legal representation to guarantee your rights and fight against insurance companies so that you get the fair compensation you deserve and not just some money for the damages of your vehicle as many insurance companies try to do.
After an accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for:
- Specialized Medical Care
- Costs of hospitalization and surgeries
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Repair of property damage
- Payment of lost wages
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Comprehension for life in case of disability or permanent injury
In Salazar and Velazquez:
- We serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- If you cannot come, the lawyers go to you.
- You speak directly to them and not to legal assistants.
- The consultation is totally free
- If you do not win, you will not pay anything
- Your information is totally confidential
If you have been injured in an accident, call attorneys Salazar and Velazquez today at 713-840-7777 for the attorneys who will defend you for maximum compensation.