In some cases, it turns out that during a car accident, the other party does not have an insurance policy or has insufficient insurance, although this is considered a crime, (driving without a car insurance) for most people who are victims of an accident with an uninsured driver, the frustration is greater because in addition to the injuries, damages and suffering suffered during the accident, they are faced with the situation that they do not know who will pay for all damages incurred.
Under these circumstances is where Uninsured Motorist, or Underinsured Motorist coverage goes into effect. Although some of the insurances do their utmost to not grant them and recognize those policies at the time of need, this is when you need attorneys like Salazar and Velazquez to fight for you and defend you against insurance companies to get the real compensation that you deserve.
Do you know what to do in case of an accident?
These are the main recommendations you should take in case you are involved in an accident.
- Call the police or 911 if there are injured
- Do not talk to the insurance or sign anything!
- Make sure you have the accident report
- Call Salazar & Velazquez 713-840-7777
After an accident, you have the right to be compensated for the injuries, pain and damage suffered during this accident, this includes loss of work and other causes that can affect your daily life because of this accident.
You need immediate legal representation to guarantee your rights and fight against insurance companies so that you get the fair compensation you deserve and not just some money for the damages of your vehicle as many insurance companies try to do.
After an accident, you are entitled to receive compensation for:
- Specialized Medical Care
- Costs of hospitalization and surgeries
- Rehabilitation therapies
- Repair of property damage
- Payment of lost wages
- Compensation for pain and suffering
- Comprehension for life in case of disability or permanent injury
In Salazar and Velazquez:
- We serve you 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- If you cannot come, the lawyers go to you.You speak directly to them and not to legal assistants.
- The consultation is totally free
- If you do not win, you will not pay anything
- Your information is totally confidential
If you have been injured in an accident, call attorneys Salazar and Velazquez today at 713-840-7777 for the attorneys who will defend you for maximum compensation.